Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > EOBD Services (Maxi AP200)
EOBD Services (Maxi AP200)

1310 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2021-01-01 07:34:54

•   Level 1   
    (8) points

2020-09-06 07:41:39
     Hello,
    I have recently bought Maxi AP200 and have installed it app and DIAG-ASIA tool. I have also installed the toyota module and when I scan my car with it using Toyota Module, then it works perfectly. It shows all the option and error codes etc.

But When I wanna scan my car with EOBD option then it starts scanning the car but when the scan is complete, it shows a message saying that
    "I have have my car ignition turned on, and couple of more options"

I have done everything right but it doesnt scan or the scanning profile is not compatible with my car. How can I update the profile or fix the problem.

by the way I have Toyota VITZ 2008 automatic transmission.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-09-06 10:27:55 (Reply to:)

Have you tried the EOBD side of your AP200 on other vehicles ? Did you check all 16 male pins on the OBD Dongle? All fuses and grounds ok on vehicle, Did you try scanning the car in EOBD using another code scanner? Does your Android phone have a lot of open running apps  a Pop up Blocker or antivirus interfering with AP200 operation, or AP200 lacks a certain permission to operate fully? Maybe App wants to to access them photos of the 300lb girl friend? :-))

•   Level 1   
    (8) points

2020-09-06 17:00:27 (Reply to:witsend)
     Lol.
    I have Iphone and it doesnt need any permission. Plus the girl friend is 400lb. Lol

No I havent tried another obd dongle but I have scanned it another scanner (tablet one).
    the AP200 dongle is fine because I have scanned my car using toyota profile and it showed all the details and also the live data of my car.

Its showing me an engine error code P1550 (battery current sensor). Looks like my car negative terminal is not working properly. May be that is the cause of the vibration I feel when my car is idle. I cleaned throttle body, changed air filter, changed spark plugs to denso but still there is alot of vibration. So I bought the AP200 dongle to know the cause of the vibration.

Thanks  

•   Level 3   
    (72) points
    aieromon

2021-01-01 07:34:54 (Reply to:)

This is strange. The EOBD module works just fine for me. Have you tried selecting the actual protocol?
  Total1 Pages